Engineer and Maintenance Supervisor
DO & CO Airline Catering
Our production unit takes pride in offering top-tier luxury airline catering that is both elegant and sophisticated. Our team is dedicated to crafting a one-of-a-kind experience that is attractive to even the most discerning passengers. We focus on providing exceptional quality, first-class service, and an exquisite range of menu options that are sure to impress.
- Responsible for preventive and day-to-day maintenance
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Providing support to the team members by providing on the job training
- Perform schedule planned preventive maintenance to minimize unplanned downtime of equipment.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Responsible for ordering spare parts for machine and tools
- Drawing up documentation of performance and repairs
- Contacting external contractors in the absence of Maintenance Manager
- Managing the repairs performed by external contractors
- Ensure all tasks are completed within the agreed timescales, managing the workload accordingly.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Proven records of managing conflicting priorities and prioritize business needs.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Overall, to undertake all reasonable requests in line with this role and the wider business requirements.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each ready for audits
- 4-5 years experience as Maintenance Supervisor or similar role
- Knowledge of Health & Safety practices and regulations
- Experience with electrical, AC and plumbing is preferred
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and data driven with the ability to influence different departments to suggest, implement and track solutions
- Build strong relationships with the team and other departments in the unit
- You are a clear and engaging communicator, strong written and verbal English, and will use a variety of methods
- You can apply your knowledge and skills to quickly solve problems when presented with an urgent issue
- Strong numerical reasoning ability
- Organize your time effectively and prioritize tasks based on their level of urgency
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment. As a member of our team, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy perks by referring your friends through our Refer a Friend Scheme
- Save money and time with On-Site Free Meals
- Expand your skills and knowledge through our in-house training opportunities.
- A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
DO & CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status