DO & CO Airline Catering
Our production unit takes pride in offering top-tier luxury airline catering that is both elegant and sophisticated. Our team is dedicated to crafting a one-of-a-kind experience that is attractive to even the most discerning passengers. We focus on providing exceptional quality, first-class service, and an exquisite range of menu options that are sure to impress.
- Follow all operating procedures in the course of your duties to the best of your abilities
- Ensure the work area is kept safe and as clean as possible
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health, and safety in line with customer/company specifications
- Report all accidents and take the necessary preventative action
- Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally at all levels
- Be totally flexible and willing to help members in your team
- General washing, sorting, assembling, packing and positioning of the aircraft equipment
- Pack food liners in accordance with written specification
- Seal flight canisters, trolleys and record numbers.
- The receipt, handling and appropriate storage of all incoming goods and coordinating / managing stock.
- Sort and assemble bars into flights, working as a team to achieve targets
- To check trolley seals and cross check with customs paper work
- To load / off-load lorries, stack shelves and replenish equipment/food items
- Stock count of the list
- Good Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work and solution focussed
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Team worker
- Good standard of English both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Basic Hygiene
- Ideally some experience in a production/ manufacturing /store or warehouse environment
- Experience of working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Flexibility in regards to your work availability is essential, as the Production Kitchen operates 7 days a week, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Right to work in the UK
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success and strive to create a positive and supportive work environment. As a member of our team, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- £10.42 per hour
- Enjoy perks by referring your friends through our Refer a Friend Scheme
- Save money and time with On-Site Free Meals
- Expand your skills and knowledge through our in-house training opportunities.
- A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
DO & CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status