Industrial Design Intern
DO & CO
We are passionate about hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky. With the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, DO & CO offers gourmet entertainment worldwide. We operate in 31 locations, 11 countries and 3 Continents, maintaining the highest quality standard in our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and constantly grow – sometimes beyond our expectations.
Are you ready to work on various innovative projects and design concepts? Are you creative and passionate about design with an exquisite eye for fine detailing? If yes, come and join the DO & CO creative team!
You will be working in a creative and dynamic team. Supporting the broader team will be the centre of your responsibilities, working with different stakeholders across the DO & CO business to design and execute unique products to enhance the guest experience of our exclusive events and hospitality spaces. Your designs will be able to become a reality; your ideas will follow retail trends and be commercially aware.
- Support the Industrial Design team in developing creative design solutions for packaging, tableware, interior design and furniture in the airline, international events and hospitality sectors.
- You will also assist in research, model making, 3D modelling, and presentation preparation.
- Ongoing industrial design studies (already completed at least one year).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino
- Good technical understanding and interest, as well as a first experience in the field of manufacturing processes
- The gross monthly salary for this position starts at EUR 1,800 on a full-time basis
- The chance of an internship lasting between 3 and 6 months
- You will receive direct coaching and professional development, as well as guidance from senior management
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all other regular benefits
- Free Office Lunch, always freshly cooked by our chefs
- Office doctors with annual medical checks and other services
- A business where you can have a real impact, we’re not afraid of new ideas!
- Genuine career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with and represent one of the most innovative players in the luxury global gourmet entertainment market
DO & CO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status